Britax Click-Tight Advocate Convertible Car Seat with Anti-Rebound Bar
- Anti-Rebound Bar minimizes forces associated with crashes by stabilizing the car seat when installed rear-facing.
- ClickTight Installation System is safe and simple to use. Open the front of the car seat, feed the seatbelt through the indicated path, buckle and click the seat shut. That’s all you need to do for rock-solid installation.
- 3 layers of side impact protection, formed by a deep energy-absorbing shell, quick-adjust head protection and side cushions, absorb energy and shield your child from the most severe type of collision.
SafeCell Impact Protection is a safety system including a steel frame, energy-absorbing base and patented V-shaped tether.
- Impact-absorbing base compresses to reduce the force of a collision.
- Impact-stabilizing steel frame offers superior strength where you need it most: at the connection point to the vehicle.
- Patented V-shaped tether minimizes seat rotation with a unique two-strap design and staged-release stitches that slow and reduce forward movement during a crash.
- Click & Safe Snug Harness Indicator gives an audible “click” to aid you in the proper tightening of your child’s harness.
- Quick-adjust 14-position harness and 2-position buckle allows you to easily move the harness upward and buckle outward for a comfortable secure fit as your child grows.
- 7-position recline with automatic level indicator adjusts for proper recline rear-facing or for comfort and the best vehicle fit forward-facing.
- Plush foam padding and fabrics for premium comfort.
- Easy-buckle system keeps buckles and straps out of your way when positioning your child.
- Easy-remove cover for cleaning without having to uninstall the car seat or remove the harness.
The Advocate ClickTight ARB Convertible includes the ClickTight Installation System for safe and easy installation in every car, every time. This seat also offers three layers of side impact protection, an impact-absorbing base and steel frame for maximum safety. Rest assured your child’s harness is within range of proper tightness thanks to the Click & Safe Snug Harness Indicator. The included Anti-Rebound Bar minimizes forces associated with crashes by stabilizing the car seat when installed rear-facing.
Child Weight - Rear Facing 5 - 40 lbs
Child Weight - Forward Facing 20 - 65 lbs*
Child Standing Height 49" or less
Child Seated Shoulder Height - Rear Facing 7.6 - 18.65"
Child Seated Shoulder Height - Forward Facing 12 - 18.65"
Product Weight 30.6 lbs
Product Dimensions 20.5" W x 23.5" H x 23" D
Seat Area Depth / Width 10.5" / 11.5"
Shoulder Width 16"
Harness Slot Heights 8.35 to 19.4" (.85" increments), 14 positions
Buckle Strap Depths 5.25" / 7"
Recommendation* The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends that all infants and toddlers should ride in a Rear-Facing Car Seat until they are 2 years of age or until they reach the highest weight