Patagonia Baby Snow Pile Jacket - Balkan Blue
- Durable, 2-layer 100% recycled nylon H2No® Performance Standard shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier and DWR (durable water repellent) finish; fully taped seams; hood and body with 150-g Thermogreen® polyester insulation (92% recycled); Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Snap-off, removable three-panel hood has elasticized gusset under brim for a secure fit
- Full-length waterproof zipper with internal wind flap and zipper garage
- Two handwarmer pockets and a left-sleeve pass pocket with hook-and-loop closure
- Partially elasticized cuff and hem to help keep the cold out
- Reflective trim details on sleeve seams, left-chest logo, zipper pull and all pocket pull tabs; tricot lining for cozy warmth at collar, center-back panel and back of chin guard
- Grow-fit feature in sleeves adds two inches in length for extended wear; hand-me-down ID label
- 354 g (12.5 oz)
H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 2.7-oz (prints: 2.9-oz) 50-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier.
Lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave.
Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Insulation: 150-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled).
Solid shell and lining fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn