Oli & Carol Kendall the Kale Teether
- No holes = no mold.
- Made with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees.
- Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew. Stimulates baby's senses and soothes teething gums.
- Hand painted with safe, natural food graded dyes.
- Completely safe for kids, non-toxic. Certified by Bureau Veritas. PVC, BPA, Phthalates and Nitrosamines free.
- Highly hygienic, mold free. There are no holes in any of our designs preventing the presence and growth of bacteria and mold.
- Eco-toys, biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
- Used as teethers, bath toys, decorative objects and more.
- Designed in Barcelona, made in Morocco.
- Handmade taking care of every detail. There may be minor variations in color and shape.
- Socially responsible. With every Oli&Carol toy you purchase you are helping scholarize kids in India.
KENDALL THE KALE is a chewable vegetable-shaped baby toy for sensory play, teething and bath time. Little gums love the texture of Hevea rubber. Soft and easy to hold by babies’ hands. The kale is water-rich and full of minerals. Its soft ramifications will help your baby develops its sense of touch. Introduce your baby into a healthy lifestyle from a young age with KENDALL THE KALE.