Fat Brain Toys Inchimals
- A learning safari - more ways to explore with Inchimals...
- Great for practicing counting skills
- Sequence Inchimal blocks from the shortest to the longest
- Introduce vocabulary - shorter, taller, longer, height, length, distance, perimeter
- Explore individual segments, numbers, & dots on each Inchimal block
- Learn addition and subtraction concepts!
- Master pre-algebra understandings and balance equations!
- Stand Inchimal blocks side by side or stack neatly to promote fine motor control
- Invite creative thinking, language & dialogue, and dramatic play
- Write on-wipe off puzzle book features 100 puzzles
- Included puzzle book with write on-wipe off erasable pen
- Includes 12 blocks - 1 inch lady bug, 2 inch frog, 3 inch mouse, 4 inch rabbit, 5 inch penguin, 6 inch tiger, 7 inch bear, 8 inch snake, 9 inch monkey, 10 inch ostrich, 11 inch elephant, 12 inch giraffe
- Designed to be used at home, in the classroom or on the go!
- Inchimals adheres to all current safety requirements for the U.S. & Europe
A Mathematical Safari Adventure!
What can you learn from a rabbit that's exactly four inches tall - plus a bunch of his perfectly precise pals? If you're a child, plenty!
Inchimals are incredibly effective math blocks that teach measurement, number concepts, addition, subtraction, and pre-algebra! It's ideal, educational fun for all ages of children.
Beautifully crafted, thoughtfully designed, Inchimals are 12 wooden animal blocks measuring 1 inch (the tiny ladybug) to 12 inches (the towering giraffe). With exact inch segments, written numerals, representative dots, and cute animals to boot - this learning toy is a sure winner all around!
Can you explore Measurement?
Easy. Find the block that matches your shoe, or your granola bar, or stack them all together and measure you!
Can you learn Addition?
Sure. Ladybug + Tree Frog. Stack the Ladybug and Tree Frog vertically and match to another block length. Why it’s Mouse, of course! A fun, visual way to learn the meaning of 1 + 2 = 3.
Stack two blocks horizontally, the Mouse and Ladybug for instance. Ask your child to find the difference between the two animals using another block. It's the Tree Frog! 3 – 1 = 2 becomes visual!
Proceeding with play and the fun puzzles within the write-on wipe-off puzzle book, children learn to balance equations of pre-Algebra!
Revered by early childhood educators and parents of children with special needs, Inchimals is a multi-purpose toy that encourages creativity, interaction, logic, and mathematics mastery.
- Variant: Default Title
- SKU: FA038-1
- In Stock: 0
- Brand: Fat Brain Toys